Fri, Aug 19|
Rising Moon Meadows
Welcome to the second year of Remember Fest! A festival created and curated with the intention for you to remember who you are and what’s important to you. A weekend of connection, camping, play, kids activities, adult classes, workshops, music, potluck, DJs & dancing, and more!!
Time & Location
Aug 19, 2022, 2:00 PM – Aug 21, 2022, 2:00 PM
Rising Moon Meadows, 4566 Anderson Way, Bellingham, WA 98226, USA
About the event
and Remember the Abundance of who you truly are!
Welcome to the second year of Remember Fest! A festival created and curated with the intention for you to remember who you are and what’s important to you.
Earthlite Mindfulness Cafe and Evergreen Flow Events brings you a weekend of connection, camping, play, kids activities, adult classes, workshops, music, potluck, DJs & dancing, and more!!
This year we are “Remembering Abundance.”
When we say Abundance, it's not just monetary. You can be abundant in connection, community, love, friendship, family, material resources, time, and knowledge. Above all, Abundance is a state of mind, a frequency, a belief and trust with the Great Intelligence of Life. All of your needs are taken care of and heard!
We set the intention that we all Remember the Abundance we already have and celebrate it together! May we attract and resonate with the vibration of everything we desire. Remember: You Are Abundant!
Friday August 19th - Sunday 21st
Two nights of camping
Remember Fest opens on Friday at 2pm and closes Sunday at 2pm.
- Eli Wills
- DJ Parts per Million
- DJ Tru-ah
- Buddy Mac
- We Forgot...
- Misty Flowers
- Jason Goodman
- Breathwork with Sterling Rose
- Abundance within the Earth with Emily Werner
- Magic Show with Happenstance
- Interactive Carving Demonstration with Ryan Johnson of Firecraft Northwest
- Cacao Ceremony with Kate Vredevoogd
- Sound Bath with Alivia & Becky
- Yoga with Alicia Wang
- Oasis Jars with Siena Dickinson
- Abundance Amplification Guided Meditation with Senna Scott
- Melodic Healing Hymns with Kori Lynn
- Movement Medicine Exploration with Sound Healing with DJ Amí
- Interactive Experience with Captain Pugs
- Circle of Men: A Container for Growth and Inspiration
- Mini Embodiment Photoshoot with Sterling Rose: Check out this amazing add-on experience: Join Sterling Rose, a fine art photographer and embodiment mentor in the creative process and journey to reveal and capture your authentic self. Experience a completely unique photoshoot session that allows you to feel safe and comfortable in front of the camera. An empowering session that activates your inner light, with the tools of nature immersion, breathwork, energy healing and embodiment movement. Honor this season in your life with a physical memory of your strength, beauty and truth! Sterling is offering a special rate for these mini embodiment photoshoots throughout the Remember Fest weekend (must have a ticket to Remember Fest to participate in this offer)! Mini Embodiment Photoshoot - 10 hand edited, high res digital images: $222 ($444 value), Micro Embodiment Photoshoot - 3 hand edited, high res digital images: $88 ($199 value) *To reserve a spot with Sterling, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to experience this magical weekend with you! Get your tickets now!!
Kids ages 5 - 17 require a youth ticket.
Kids ages 4 and under are free.
We have a limited number of parking passes available for purchase if you plan to park your vehicle at the event. Please carpool if you can.
Tent camping is included in your ticket price. Tent camping is available in our Meadows area and you will need to transport your gear from the parking areas. Car camping is available with a parking pass. For RV's, oversized vehicles and vehicles with trailers choose Parking Pass - over 22 ft.
We are very sorry to say we can not accommodate your fur babies. Please leave them at home.
We do not offer refunds for tickets. If you are unable to join us for the event, you can transfer your ticket to another person. Please email us with who will be using your ticket. If you have an extenuating circumstance such as an unplanned family emergency, personal debilitating situation, or something outside of your control has happened, please email us at email@example.com and we will address your situation individually.
Remember Fest Opens
1 hour 30 minutes
Parking Pass - under 22 ft
+$0.63 service fee
A Parking Pass is required to park at Remember Fest. Parking is limited so please carpool! Parking passes are good for the extent of your stay.
+$0.63 service fee0
Parking Pass - over 22 ft
+$1.13 service fee
A Parking Pass is required to park at Remember Fest. This pass is for RV's, oversized vehicles, and vehicles with trailers. Parking passes are good for the extent of your stay.
+$1.13 service fee0